Seidov Shakhrutdin Gadzhialievich, Doctor of political sciences, professor, sub-department of state and legal disciplines, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Naydenova Lyudmila Ivanovna, Doctor of sociological sciences, professor, sub-department of sociology and human resource management, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Abdusalamova Medina Shakhrutdinovna, Lecturer, College of Law, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The article is devoted to the analysis of the possibility of the influence of new information technologies used in the interaction of political parties, public organizations and representatives of different social groups of the modern Russian society on social processes in this society. The purpose of the work is to establish what prerequisites contribute to attracting of representatives of different social groups to social interaction with political parties and public organizations and, as a result, to regulating of social processes in the society.
Materials and methods. The methodology of the work is a systematic and institutional approach that allows to theoretically characterize the actions of the participants of the indicated interaction, their functions, as well as to identify effective means of influence for active attraction of representatives of different social groups to the interaction and participation in the regulation of social processes.
Results. Based on the well-known classifications of social processes, descriptions of the functions of new information technologies, they determine the possibility of strengthening the socio-political influence of political parties and public organizations using these technologies. Practical recommendations for the regulation of social processes with the help of new information technologies are formulated.
Conclusions. The new level of Internet-based communications is ambiguously affecting modern social processes. On the one hand, the availability and distribution of information and communication technologies is a prerequisite for the self-organization of people and the development of civil initiatives. But, on the other hand, the availability of information, high interactivity, the alleged lack of control can have counter-effects if they are used in illegal campaigning and the dissemination of extremist ideas. This duality can be traced to the possibility of regulating social processes with the involvement of political parties, public organizations, and various social groups.
social processes, regional society, political parties, social movements, information technologies
1. Sorokin P. A. Sotsial'naya i kul'turnaya dinamika [Social and cultural dynamics]. Saint-Petersburg: RKhGI, 2000, 1054 p.
2. Ban'kovskaya S. L. Sovremennaya amerikanskaya sotsiologiya [Modern American sociology]. Moscow, 1994. Available at: http://socioline.ru/_seminar/library/history/mas/02_berges.php (accessed Oct. 10, 2018).
3. Arlashkina O. V. Upravlenets [Manager]. 2016, no. 2, pp. 60–65.
4. Kosharnaya G. B. Diagnostika vlasti i upravleniya: kommunikativnye mekhanizmy i «dvoynye standarty»: materialy Vseros. konf. s mezhdunar. uchastiem KhV Dridzevskie chteniya [Diagnostics of power and management: communicative mechanism and “double standards”: proceedings of an All-Russian conference with international participation XV Dridzevskie reading]. Moscow, 2016, pp. 290–297.
5. Ushkin S. G. Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniya [Sociological research]. 2014, no. 6, pp. 127–133.
6. Dokuka S. V. Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniya [Sociological research]. 2014, no. 1, pp. 137–145.
7. Postmes T. Social Science Computer Review. 2002, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 290–301.
8. Seidov Sh. G. Informatsionnye protsessy kak faktor razvitiya sovremennykh mezhdunarodnykh otnosheniy: politicheskiy analiz razvivayushchegosya mira: avtoref. dis. d-ra polit. nauk: 23.00.04 [Information processes as a factor of modern international relations development: political analysis of developing world: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of political sciences]. Moscow: MGU, 2009, 55 p.
9. Seidov Sh. G. Vestnik rossiyskoy natsii [Bulletin of the Russian nation]. 2009, no. 6 (8), pp. 83–90.
10. Losenkov O. I. Politicheskie internet-tekhnologii v deyatel'nosti politicheskikh partiy sovremennoy Rossii: dis. kand. polit. nauk: 23.00.02 [Political internet-technologies in the activity of political parties of modern Russia: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of political sciences]. Cherkessk, 2006, 190 s. Scientific library of dissertations and abstracts disserCat. Available at: http://www.dissercat.com/content/politicheskie-internet-tekhnologii-v-deyatelnosti-politicheskikh-partii-sovremennoi-rossii#ixzz3BDkZqlbU
11. Shchennikov M. A. Internet-tekhnologii v politicheskoy kommunikatsii sovremennoy Rossii: avtoref. dis. kand. polit. nauk: 23.00.02 [Internet technologies in political communication in modern Russia: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of political sciences]. Yaroslavl, 2010, 25 p.
12. Ob obshchestvennykh ob"edineniyakh: Feder. zakon ot 19.05.1995 № 82-FZ [On public associations: the Federal Law of 19.05.1995 № 82-FZ]. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/popular/obob (accessed Oct. 10, 2018).
13. Kosharnaya G. B., Korzh N. V. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Obshchestvennye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Social sciences]. 2015, no. 1 (33), pp. 185–191.